This 2-day course demonstrates how to leverage Spring Cloud projects in the development of Cloud Native applications. You will begin by refactoring a sample application into microservices. This refactoring process exposes the need for contract testing, fault tolerance, service discovery, load balancing, and more. Each successive lab demonstrates the application of a Spring Cloud project towards enhancing the solution.
Java/Spring Software developers with interest in learning how to construct cloud-native applications using the Spring Cloud family of projects
- Knowledge of Java Programming
- Experience with the Spring Framework
- Experience writing automated testing using JUnit, Mockito, and Spring
- Facility with Integrated Development Environments (Eclipse, STS, IntelliJ, etc..)
- Experience doing version control with Git and GitHub