Spring Cloud Data Flow
Registration is closed
This two-day course explores how to leverage Spring Cloud Data Flow for data integration and real-time data processing pipelines. Through hands-on labs, the course explores installation of Spring Cloud Data Flow, usage of the Spring Cloud Data Flow Shell, creating, configuring, deploying, and scaling Spring Cloud Streams and Tasks and the development of custom applications using Spring Boot microservices. You will learn how to configure the product for various deployment scenarios.
Day 1: Sunday, October 6, 9:00am–5:00pm CST
Day 2: Monday, October 7, 9:00am–5:00pm CST
This course runs for two full days and attendance on both days is necessary for course completion. This course does not overlap with conference activities. To register, select Full Conference Pass and then Training.
Developers who want to learn how to ingest, transform, and process large volumes of data from a diverse set of sources, into various target datastores. You will also learn how to create Spring Cloud Stream and Spring Cloud Task applications.
- Basic Java development skills, including ability to run Apache Maven commands
- Basic understanding of Spring and Spring Boot
- Some familiarity with various data storage technologies
- Familiarity with running basic OS commands from a command-prompt
- 16GB RAM recommended (Docker will require 8GB)
- Operating systems: Windows 10, Mac OSX, Linux
- 16GB free disk space
- Ability to install software (admin privileges)
Materials Access Instructions
- Visit https://courses.education.pivotal.io
- From the Welcome page, click Continue and then Sign Up
- Fill in your details. Please remember to use the same email address as your SpringOne Platform registration.
- You will receive a verification email from Pivotal Education. Click on the link to confirm your account.
If you run into any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Content will appear in your dashboard a few days before the course begins.