Pivotal Cloud Foundryregister
This 2-day workshop is designed for application developers responsible for working with and deploying applications on Cloud Foundry. Students will gain familiarity in Cloud Foundry concepts (applications, buildpacks, manifests, organizations, spaces, users, roles, domains, routes, services), how to push applications to CF (various languages), services, user provided services, manifests, YAML, environment variables, and logging.
In this course, students will receive:
- Hands-on experience using Pivotal Web Services and the Cloud Foundry command line interface.
- Hands-on experience pushing apps to CF, accessing logs, scaling.
- An understanding of the marketplace services and experience with one or more examples.
- An understanding of application development in the cloud.
- An introduction on internal Cloud Foundry architecture.
* This course does not teach topics related to installation and administration of the Pivotal Cloud Foundry environment itself.
- Minimum of 4GB running Windows, Mac, or Linux
- 5GB free disk space
- Ability to install software (admin privileges)