Building the Unbreakable Continuous Delivery Pipeline: Put Your Concourse Pipeline on Auto-Pilot with Dynatrace
Monday, September 24, 2018 // 9:00 am - 10:20 am // Annapolis 3-4
Shift-Left, Shift-Right, *-As-Code, and Self-Healing are some of the latest buzzwords when it comes to building and deploying cloud-native architectures. In this workshop Mike Villiger and Johannes Braeuer will bring these buzzwords to life.
Mike and Johannes will walk you through building an End-to-End Continuous Delivery Pipeline with the following features:
- Performance metrics-based quality gates between pre-production stages
- Automated post-production approval
- Dynatrace AI-powered self-healing (via auto-remediation)
- Specifications defined in source control (monitoring-as-code)
While this example pipeline will use Concourse, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, and Dynatrace; the concepts behind this implementation apply to all other CI/CD tool chains. Attendees will also learn how this reference implementation utilizing the Dynatrace resource for Concourse as well as Dynatrace APIs for performance metrics and automated root cause analysis is more powerful and easier to maintain.
More information on Dynatrace for PCF is available here.
- Attendees are expected to bring their own laptops with ability to access the internet
- Github account
- Dynatrace trial account (https://dynatrace.com/pcftrial)
- Fly cli: https://concourse-ci.org/download.html
- Git cli: https://git-scm.com/downloads
What We Provide
- Power and Wi-Fi
Mike Villiger, Product Evangelist, Dynatrace
Johannes Bräuer, Technology Strategist, Dynatrace