Geode is Not a Cache, it's an Analytics Engine
We developed a Spring and Geode architecture, in conjunction with probabilistic data structures (Yahoo Theta Sketches) which:
- significantly improves our platform performance through novel use of probabilistic data structures to perform set operations
- reduces operating costs by 95% over our previous HBase implementation (dramatically reduces the number of servers needed)
- increases scalability (we can grow horizontally to support more users and/or data)
- simplifies operations (batch processing replaced with an event-driven architecture)
- increases resiliency (shared nothing, self-healing containerized cloud architecture)
Join us to learn all about it!