Spring Boot Developer
Spring Boot is the next chapter of the Spring Framework; where through this course you will develop a foundation for creating enterprise-ready applications by using this technology and all its enterprise ready features, from zero configuration files, faster development to easy deployment.
Now with the new Spring 5 release with new features like Reactor & WebFlux, it will bring Spring Boot 2.0 into the next level.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have a solid working understanding of developing applications using the latest Spring Boot 2.0.
- Spring Framework / 5.0
- Spring Boot 2.0, Spring Boot 2.0 Internals and features
- Web Development
- Data Access
- Reactor and Webflux
- Integration and Cloud Stream
- Microservices and Cloud
- Extending Spring Boot
- And more...
Developers looking to get familiar with the new Spring Boot technology
Spring Framework experience. Presumes foundational understanding of Spring.
- Java 1.8 installed
- GitHub account
- Maven or Gradle installed. All labs will be generated by using the http://start.spring.io/ which brings the Maven and/or Gradle wrapper, but you can have them pre-installed if you wish.
- Any IDE (IntelliJ - https://www.jetbrains.com/idea/download or STS - https://spring.io/tools/sts/all )
- PWS (https://run.pivotal.io) account (Trial account)
- Cloud Foundry CLI (https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cli#downloads)
- Docker installed. You can download it from: https://www.docker.com/community-edition