Pre-Conference Training at SpringOne Platform
December 3–4, 2017
Pivotal Training offers a series of hands-on, technical courses prior to SpringOne Platform. Classes are scheduled two full days before the conference and provide you and your team an opportunity to receive in-depth, lab-based training across some of the latest Pivotal technologies.
All pre-conference classes are taught by Pivotal Certified Instructors and are available exclusively to SpringOne Platform attendees. Best of all, classes cost a fraction of the price compared to traditional instructor-led training and do not overlap with the main conference sessions.
What's in it for me
- Hands-on, interactive training delivered at accelerated rate and lower cost
- Lab-oriented content and expertly designed course materials that helps maximize skills retention and increase proficiency
- Opportunity to network with Pivotal Certified Instructors and technology enthusiasts
- Ability to save valuable time and money by adding training as part of your existing registration
- December 3rd and 4th (all classes are two full days but do not overlap with conference activities)
- All courses run from 9 a.m.–5 p.m. both days
- All courses include hands-on labs and require attendees to provide their own laptop
- Laptops should include all necessary hardware and software already installed; A list of “technical requirements” will be provided prior to class
Pricing & Registration
- Training workshops start at $600 per student (increasing to $650 and then $700 as shown during conference registration)
- Your preferred workshop can be selected during registration for SpringOne Platform. Space is limited.
Please email the education team with any questions.