Spring Driven Industrial IoT Utilizing Edge, Fog, and Cloud Computing
During this presentation, you will see a demonstration, including live manufacturing equipment, for an end to end feedback workflow of Industrial Spring IOT:
- How Spring driven IoT can be utilized to manufacture complimentary parts from multiple industrial processes, such as CNC boring and CNC turning manufacturing operations; (matching Pistons and Cylinders in a Turbine engine as an example)
- Edge based real-time analytics and control will be demonstrated in a multi-tasking industrial Programmable Logic Controller (PLC);
- Data exchange between PLC and IoT Bridge utilizing Spring Integration TCP/UDP communications;
- Fog based analytics in the IoT Bridge utilizing GemFire Multi-Site data exchange and Spring Websocket based HMI;
- Final parts matching and Quality Assurance will occur in a PCF instance utilizing cloud caching and Spring micro-services where parts sequencing data will be returned to the IoT Bridge HMI for proper sequencing of the parts in container cells.